Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Changes around here!

Hi hi! If you're a regular reader of this blog, you may have noticed the scarcity of posts over the past few weeks. Not to fret! I haven't gone anywhere, I've been spending most of my time gearing up for my fabulous free summer workshop Find Your Voice. Find Your Voice is taking place on a BRAND NEW website. To check it out, visit rukristin.com/findyourvoice. You can also find out more about the workshop and our plans for the summer!

I've also re-located my shop, you can now find it at rukristin.com/shop. Along with my new summer stamp release, we've put in several upgrades to make the shopping experience easier and the shipping process more transparent.

Over the next few weeks I'll also be moving this blog to a new site. It's with a bit of a heavy heart that I'm moving over to a self-hosted wordpress site; but its definitely what I need to provide the content that I want to be providing in the future.

So I thank you all for your patience as I step into this new transitional period. As with any change, I do expect a bit of growing pains here and there; but I assure you that when everything is said and done it will be worth it.

Lots of love,

Kristin.